Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with me! I've enjoyed reading your texts and looking at all the math activities you have been working on.
Keep up the good work!!

Tuesday's Tips

Our Favorite ways to use mindfulness to stay calm and focused throughout the year up until spring break included...

  • closing our eyes and taking deep breaths
  • checking in with ourselves several times throughout the day, to see how we're feeling
  • doing progressive body relaxation - stretching
  • doing  Zentangles (drawing structured patters)

  • listening to a calming story (like I am peace) and music 
  • paying attention to what 'Zone of Regulation' I'm in and doing different things to match my zone to the activity 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show and Tell Please bring something to share with your friends during our next google meet (Wednesday 9:30am and/ or Thursday (2:00pm). W...